Monday, October 30, 2017

Future equals Diversity

For our first humanities course, we learned about the 17 SDGs and how they are centered on Maslow's hierarchy of needs. I am very passionate about Equality and believe that it is a human right. We talked about physiological, safety, love/belonging, esteem, and self-actualization. An F.E that stood out to me the most was one that we didn't actually go anywhere at all. We talked to Scout from the Women's Health Care Center. I learned so much form them, and I was able to add more to my AP.



I'm looking forward to the next class, Who Am I, because I really love philosophy
 I was inspired by my classmates and their passion for the things we talked about but I was depressed by seeing the ignorance in our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frontiers

 Hello and welcome to my final action project for my STEAM class Frontiers. In this action project, we were asked to create a conference pos...