Friday, October 27, 2017

It's gettin hot in here

In unit 3 of our Water class we learned about climate change and its effect on our world. We had 3 guests come in. Something that intrigued me about our guests was that even with our earth increasingly getting hotter and the ignorance around it our guests were optimistic about where we are headed. This action project sums up everything we learned in this unit. It explains climate change and predicts the weather in 2100.


I learned that there is so much that we can do to fix climate change but I also learned that we are at the point of no return... There is no way to prevent something that is already occurring everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frontiers

 Hello and welcome to my final action project for my STEAM class Frontiers. In this action project, we were asked to create a conference pos...