Sunday, November 15, 2020

GifterBot 1.0

 Hello and welcome to my second AP for my class Computer Science. In Computer Science we have been learning the coding language Python. In this action project we were asked to look at a popular online chatbot, then make one of our own. For my chatbot, I decided to implement a cool fashion element that allows you to receive a "gift" from the chatbot. 





In the end, I really enjoyed this AP  and this class in general. I found it very compelling to explore and learn this coding language and I hope I will have the chance to use it again. I am very proud of the work that I did in this project and I wouldn't do it any differently if I had more time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frontiers

 Hello and welcome to my final action project for my STEAM class Frontiers. In this action project, we were asked to create a conference pos...