Sunday, February 7, 2021

Health and Wellness at GCE

 Hello and welcome to the first AP of my senior STEAM class, Entrepreneurship. In this unit, we have been exploring personality and how it influences the economic world. For this AP, we were asked to take an aspect from our school that we would like to change and make an analysis of that aspect. I chose health and wellness, which is a graduation requirement but I and many other students believe that the system can be improved. I hope you enjoy this action project. 

   



Citations 

About the Commons | On the Commons
“Common Characteristics of the ESTP Myers-Briggs Personality Type.” Verywell Mind
“Know the Characteristics of the INTJ Personality Type.” Verywell Mind
Mcleod, Saul. “Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs.” Simply Psychology
“Myers-Briggs Type Indicator: The 16 Personality Types.” Verywell Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frontiers

 Hello and welcome to my final action project for my STEAM class Frontiers. In this action project, we were asked to create a conference pos...