Sunday, May 16, 2021

I Made a Dress in 12 Hours!?

 Hello and welcome to my second action Project for my senior humanities class, Endurance. In this unit, we've discussed many different journeys that people have taken to achieve their mission. In these journeys, the heroes have also had to endure many different obstacles that were thrown at them. Also in this unit, we read and discussed the book Night. Night is an extremely intense story about a man who survived the Holocaust, inspiring us to endure in our lives. For this AP, we were asked to work on a project for twelve hours. I chose to create a graduation dress since sewing is something that I have always wanted to fully invest in and become good at. My mother who is a seamstress in her spare time helped me with completing this dress. I am so happy with how it turned out! My guiding question for this action project was; what can I create within 12 hours? My mission was to create a beautiful garment for graduation. All in All, I believe that I did achieve my mission because I love the gown that I designed and sewed. 



credit to Bensound- Theelevatorbossanova for music 


Here is my vlog planning sheet that I used to organize my 12 hours in order to make the best use of my time and stay on track. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Frontiers

 Hello and welcome to my final action project for my STEAM class Frontiers. In this action project, we were asked to create a conference pos...