Thursday, June 10, 2021

Tym's Survival Guide

 

Hello and welcome to my final humanities action project at GCE Lab School. With graduation on the horizon, it feels bittersweet to be writing my final humanities blog post. This has been one of my favorite action projects of all time. At first, it felt daunting because I found it a bit difficult to put my goals and milestones into words. Once I began writing, however, the words just seemed to flow and I was finished in no time. For this action project, we were asked to write a guide to our life mission. My mission is to become a successful actress. 

The purpose of this manual is to be able to stay grounded with my goals. I know that it is very easy for me to get caught up in the day to day and I often forget the bigger picture. Looking back at my survival guide will keep me focused. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frontiers

 Hello and welcome to my final action project for my STEAM class Frontiers. In this action project, we were asked to create a conference pos...