Tuesday, December 18, 2018

The Ebert To My Siskel | Film Review

Hello and welcome to my second action project for Ollywood! In this unit, Production, we went over effective acting for a movie and how a director and actors jobs could go hand in hand to create a great film. For this units test, we created 30-second nanofilms which were unedited short films that we presented to our class. In this action project, My partner GR and I reviewed the film Lincoln directed by Steven Spielberg in the style of Siskel and Ebert two iconic film critics from the '80s. I hope you enjoy!

 

All images were captured from the film Lincoln directed by Steven Spielberg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frontiers

 Hello and welcome to my final action project for my STEAM class Frontiers. In this action project, we were asked to create a conference pos...