Monday, June 3, 2019

Beneatha's Moment In The Sun

Hello and welcome to the last AP for my Humanities course, Drama. This is the last Action Project of my sophomore year. I am very excited to close this chapter of my academic career and move on to new things next year. In this year I explored many themes that all were centered around storytelling in some way. From the most literal way of creating my own creation story to writing our own short play. I was very challenged to make my writing better this year. That was very exciting to me because I  love to write. In this AP we were called to become a chorus for the play A Raisin In The Sun by Lorraine Hansberry. In Greek theater, a chorus is a group of actors who comment on something that is happening in the main action of the play. They do this by singing, dancing, or reciting a chant. In our version of the chorus we are calling out good, bad and educational parts of the characters actions in the scene of our choosing. Please Enjoy.





Script


 



Music Credit: BenSound Romantic Jazz

Excerpts taken from A Raisin In The Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frontiers

 Hello and welcome to my final action project for my STEAM class Frontiers. In this action project, we were asked to create a conference pos...