Monday, June 3, 2019

Patient Profile- Lung Cancer Prevention

Hello and welcome to my final STEAM AP of my Sophomore year. Of all of the Action Projects from this year I think this is one of my favorites. In this AP we are called to create a patient profile of a character. I chose the disease risk, gender, sex, familial risk, etc. This AP goes really in depth and combines everything that I learned this year in my Disease and Cure courses. I really enjoyed how this AP really wraps everything up and allows us to take control and lead with everything that we know about the subject. I am especially proud of the story path that I chose to go on with this character. Giving the character a backstory farther than just was required by the rubric really made me connected with the patient and I really felt invested in everything I wrote for them. I hope you enjoy my final Sophomore action project




No comments:

Post a Comment

Frontiers

 Hello and welcome to my final action project for my STEAM class Frontiers. In this action project, we were asked to create a conference pos...