Thursday, November 14, 2019

This Bike Protectz You!

Hello and welcome to my last Action Project in Design and Engineering.
This ap asked us to design a bike that fits the needs of a specific persona.
For this unit of Design and Engineering, we went to WorkingBikes, Earth Rider and a representative from Divvy came to speak to us. Working Bikes was a hands-on experience breaking down pedals, Earth Rider was a hands-on riding experience and Divvy was a business experience. I think that this research qualifies me to design this bike for my persona. I hope you enjoy this project.


 



Overall this project was very fun, yet stressful. I was able to use my own ideas to make a bike that I think works perfectly for my persona. If I could change anything about my assignment I would give myself more time to make a more effective 3D model.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frontiers

 Hello and welcome to my final action project for my STEAM class Frontiers. In this action project, we were asked to create a conference pos...