Saturday, March 14, 2020

Flower Power!

Hello and welcome to my final action project for my STEAM class, Light, Sound, and Time. In this unit, Time, we looked at the different ways to tell time as well as thinking about time in a more existential way. We looked at sundials, sextants, as well as longitude and latitude. For this action project, we were asked to look at different time-telling devices, then we created our own based on these ancestors.
My flower calendar is for people who love nature and keeping track of the months. Since plants need sunlight to grow, the flower calendar needs light in order to tell time.
Here are my preliminary sketches 



TN "calendar sketches" 2020

Here are my calculations 




All in all, I really enjoyed this action project. I like any project where I edit videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frontiers

 Hello and welcome to my final action project for my STEAM class Frontiers. In this action project, we were asked to create a conference pos...